Intravenous Nutritional Therapy IVNT
The study materials required for the course are provided by British Board of Anti-ageing and Integrated Medicines.
The syllabus of the course of the Board is as per standard of and based on Guidelines of Health Education of England HEE and General Medical Council GMC for Aesthetic procedures and various other national and international universities, premiere medical institutions and important societies working in the field of Aesthetic and Anti-ageing medicines.
Students can expect to receive Username and Password for study materials immediately after enrolling with us.
- Introduction to IV Therapy: why parenteral or intravenous micro-nutrient therapies
- Scientific Evidence: essential nutrients: vitamins, minerals, and amino acids
- Practical Fundamentals: sterilization, mixing protocols and vial preparation
- Clinical Protocols: safety and efficacy, administration room, storage of materials, and preparation for IVT procedure
- Infection Control Procedure: injection site, bio-hazardous, and waste disposal
- Patient Consultation: medical history, indications and contraindications, informed consent form and consultation process
- Demonstration: patient consultation, pre and post IV therapy administration and best practices
When does this course run?
The course runs every other weekend.
50 hours study (50 CPD points) is needed prior to the practical session which involves 1 day(8 hours) hand in practice in the clinic in presence of supervisor and injectables lecturer followed by an 42 hour home study through our online support.
What Do I need to Bring:
Students are required to attend the practical sessions in white shirt, black smart trousers, and flat smart shoes. All other items will be provided by our team.
Eligibility in U.K. :
Nutrituionist, Holistic Health Practitioners, Doctors, Dentists, Nurses
Eligibility in Kuwait:
Mandatory Qualifications requirements:
The mandatory qualification required in order to take this course is CPR (Life Support, not more than one year old) which could be taken alongside the IV Nutritional Therapy course if you have not taken it before and Basic Human Nutrition course for Beauty Therapists.
Total course fee is £2500.00
50% of the total fee is required for enrollment with BBAIM.
Finance Reference: BBAIM Academy
The course in certified and regulated by Continuing Professional Development in the U.K. and is accepted by our affiliated insurance for Medical Malpractice Insurance for Practitioners.